We know that sometimes accommodation plans do require last minute changes, so we’ve tried to design our terms to be easily understood, fair and reasonable for all parties, including recognising the commitment of all concerned. We appreciate you taking the time to read and understand these.
There will be no charge for cancellations, if we are advised before the requested date* of arrival. Cancellations advised after this time are subject to the first night’s accommodation tariff.
When a cancellation is not advised, or where there is a ‘no show’, one night’s accommodation tariff will be charged. Every attempt will be made to contact the guest before cancelling subsequently booked nights.
* NB. 48 hours notice will be required for group and minimum stay bookings.
All units are non-smoking
Minimum stay terms may be set during peak times and are advised at time of booking. When a booking is made for a minimum stay period, a request for early departure will still be subject to full payment. A refund will occur for the nights the unit is able to be re-let (subject to similar booked conditions).
Changes to a booking required at least 24 hours prior to arrival, and only accepted if available.
The following details are requested before a booking is confirmed:
- Contact phone numbers (+ cell phone if available)
- Name of account payee if different to Guest name
- Account payee contact details (if applicable)
- Valid credit card details from guest or payee
Details advised on arrival registration form include:
- Name of guest signing the arrival registration form
- Smoking not permitted in any unit
- Checkout time is 10am
- All telephones are on a business line and therefore their use is on charged (except 0800 numbers). This includes dial up internet connection
- Any loss, breakages, damage, or abnormal cleaning requirements, will be charged to the credit card
- Visitors are required to vacate the motel complex by 9.30pm