Collection, storage and use of personal information
No need to disclose personal information – you can use the website without disclosing any personal information.
Your disclosure of personal information – you may choose to disclose personal information to us when you fill in any forms on this website. This information can be viewed by website administrators, and our staff, or contractors who work for us. Therefore we recommend you don’t send any sensitive personal information in submission forms.
Holding of information – If you provide personal information, it is held by us indefinitely. We do not sell, publish or give away any customer contact information or personal details of any kind to other parties.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials if it is demanded in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Use of personal information
We’ll only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of:
- communicating with you, including, for example, responding to your request for information or a quote
- sending you the occasional newsletter about our business services
- improving the website, and/or improving our services
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected – we may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve this website. This information is aggregated and doesn’t identify you personally. It may include:
- the search terms you used
- the pages you visited on our website and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the website
- the referring website (if any) from which you clicked through to this website
- your operating system, for example Windows 10, Mac OS X
- the type of web browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- other things like your screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information – the statistical information referred to above can be viewed by us and our website provider, and be used to improve our website and/or overall website services.
Cookies – this website generates session cookies for the purpose of monitoring website usage. The cookies don’t collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the website.
Correcting your personal information
Your rights – under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and ask us to correct or delete any of your personal information provided to us in connection with your use of this website. Contact us if:
- you would like to see or change your personal information that you provided, or
- you have any concerns regarding your privacy.
Data Security Breaches
If our data security is breached in any way and the information we hold on you is accessed by an unauthorised party, we will inform you immediately and report the breach to the Privacy Commissioner.
If you have a privacy complaint
If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 4 380 0047.
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner. Contact details for the Office of the Privacy Commissioner are available at https://www.privacy.org.nz/ .